Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a great week beginning!!!!

How is your week so far.
Yesterday was my upper body workout followed by working all day.
Today I did legs. My daughter came over and we did a bit of shopping and then home to color my hair.
Only 1 week til Maui. I am so excited and can hardly wait. What are you doing Labor Day?
I am sure I will be working. Retail is pretty busy that weekend.
My workouts are going awesome and my food is perfect. Trying hard to drop a few pounds before vacation.
My hubby is so funny. He already has our workouts and what we will eat while away. I am lucky to have such a great husband.
We will have kitchenette in Maui and that really helps to keep my eating under control.
What do you do on vacations? Do you workout? Do you give yourself license to eat everything or are you able to find that balance between having fun and not completely losing your head :)
I hope your week is as great as mine.
The rest of the POA is:
Wed - Hill training
Thur- Upper body
Fri - Leg day
Sat - Hill training
Sun - off
I had a lady at the gym ask me how I know what to do when I come in to workout. I explained that I always come in with a plan. I don't ever just wing it. Planning keeps me focused and on track. Do you plan your workouts before getting to the gym?
What is the saying "If you fail to plan, than you plan to fail".
Keep your journals handy so you can always have a workout ready.
Have a great week.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment