Friday, August 6, 2010

How is your summer???

Hot, Hot and more Hot here in Texas. I love the heat if I am laying on the beach.
Just got home from a couple of days in Austin visiting a friend. My whole family is gone and I am home babysitting our dogs. :)

Are you able to stay on track with your eats? Remember so much of transforming your body is your nutrition (approx 80%). So keep that in mind. Remember "nothing tastes as good as being fit feels."

I am ready to get back to my workouts that I love so much and good clean eating.
While I was away my eating was okay - could always be a bit better. My girlfriend is on Weight Watchers so I was able to eat a little cleaner until she wanted to have some cheats.
Since my family is all scattered over the world right now I will be concentrating on my workouts and getting meals prepared for next week.

I just wanted to drop in and say "hello". I will be back in on Sunday to set up a plan of action for the upcoming week.
Have a great weekend. Stay healthy, positive and laugh often.
Hugs,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment