Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy week ahead.

How are you?? Busy? Summer is almost over. Focus, Focus and Focus!
This is the key to any successful transformation.
A new month a new goal. Have you set your goal for August?
Mine is to eat clean and workout 5 days a week. Weights and 3 days cardio.

I have a busy week ahead. My son graduates from Officer training tomorrow and I will be watching this live from my computer. He will get home Tuesday evening.

Wednesday my husband and step son leave for England and my daugther heads to Hawaii. When my daughter returns she will be a married woman.

I am going to visit a friend for a couple of days and will be listening to my daughter take her wedding vows on Thursday evening. Very emotional week and I will have to work hard to keep my focus. This is a good test for me this week.
I am determined to look fabulous for Hawaii in September and then carry on to hopefully get show ready.

I hope you had a "cool" weekend. August in Texas = HOT HOT HOT

I got my "Buffmother" visors ordered and can't wait to get them. :)

Have a great week. Will check in on everyone later this week.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment