Friday, August 20, 2010

Time flys when your having fun :)

Wow!!!!
I can't believe its been a week. I am ready for the fall and hopefully things will settle down some.
I have been hitting my workouts hard this week. My muscles have been yelling at me :)
Mon - legs, hamstring and glute concentration
Tues - back and biceps
Wed - chest, triceps
Thur - shoulders
Today - legs - quad concentration
I have also included HIIT on 3 days so far this week.

I don't have kids at home on a regular basis anymore but you would thing I did by all the none free time. I had an awesome conference call with my Buffmother Competition team mates. I always love talking with them and hearing Michelle's awesome wisdom.

Today begins tax-free weekend and I have to work 2 of the 3 days...ugh The day will go by super duper fast I am sure.

Are you ready for fall!!! Let's get into shape together before the holidays arrive. Let's keep eating clean and working out so when we do get to all the holidays and parties we are ready and know we can handle it. We will get buff and ripped together.

Have a great weekend. I hope to be back on Monday with a new plan of action. Don't forget to write you POA this weekend.

Hugs,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment