Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy week.

My mom came home from the hospital today and I have talked to my son everyday since Monday. He has been at LDAC for Army Cadets and we had not talked since July 7th. And I visited with my daughter. Life is good!
Tues - legs
Wed - biceps and triceps
Thur -back and shoulders
Fri - front delts and chest
Sat - legs

This is my POA for this week and so far I am on target. I have really tried to up the weights to keep building beautiful muscle. Next week I will be "buffing" and really working on the weight loss with my lifting.
I hope you are all feeling energetic and getting those workouts in. :) Summer has really flown by this year. Be sure to remember to eat clean and work hard. You will be glad you did.
Have a great rest of the week.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment