Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun Leg day today.

Today I tried a different approach to my leg workout.
I did block training. It looks like this:
Squats - smith machine - 30 sec
rest
Squats - 30 sec
Walking lunges 30 sec
rest
Squats - 30 sec
Walking lunges 30 sec
DB deadlifts - 30 sec
rest
Squats - 30 sec
Walking lunges - 30 sec
DB deadlifts - 30 sec
Mountain Climbers - 30 sec

I then repeat the last 4 exercises two more times but for a minute each. I then followed this with:
Leg ext
Leg Curl
Glute machine
Jump squats
I did these exercises the same way. I was toast when I was done. It is amazing how heavy a light weight becomes when training this way. I just needed to mix it up a bit.
This week at work they threw me an early birthday party. They made a shirt that said "Do these guns look fifty?", they put a sign outside in front of the store that said "Honk, Teresa is 50" and gave me a 1 hour massage gift certificate. It was really a nice suprise.
Tomorrow I will get a workout in and then off to get a pedicure with my daughter. Sunday having the family over for a cookout and celebration. I must say 50 is just a number because I feel 30. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends.
Be safe.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment