Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow! Such a busy week.

This week has been super busy. Having a hard time even finding a bit of time just to relax.
Monday I did legs. I used the workout from a fellow Buffmother named Julie. It was really a great workout. I had not really done Bulgarian split lunges before. They were very tough but great. I also had PB on the leg press 300#. I think I will be able to do more on Thursday.
I followed all this with 15 min on the Stepmill with leg kickbacks.
Today I did shoulders, back and biceps and followed it with 20 min on the elliptical.

I am so anxious for Friday. My wonderful husband and I will be heading to San Antonio for a long weekend.

I still have not gotten a letter from son who is at the Army Leadership training for the entire month. Hopefully one will come soon.

My eats have been super clean and I really have found my focus again. I wondered off just for a short period and back at it full swing.

I hope you have a productive, energetic and exciting week.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment