Monday, September 27, 2010

Massage Monday!

That is what I did today and boy did I need it. He really worked out the kinks in my shoulders and back. I feel much better.


My upper body workout today was hard because of my shoulder causing me to not be able to grip heavy weight. But I did push through it and got it done.


I did make it through the working weekend. It ended yesterday with going out to dinner with my son and my husband for my hubby’s birthday. I was so proud of myself ordering a salad with chicken, no dressing, no chips and a diet coke :) Needed something besides water to drink.


I should be in a buffing mode now but today was I very lacking in the energy department. I hope it is only for today since tomorrow is leg day and I need all the energy I can get.


It finally hit me today that my baby girl now lives 8 hours by plane away from me. I talked to her today and she sounded so great. I just wish now I could hop in my car and go say “hi”. I know she is doing great and starting her newly married life and loving every minute of it.


Tomorrow I get to go workout the ladies in my Forever Fit camp and I love seeing them change and gain strength in their workouts. It makes me feel good to see how much effort they put in. They are all awesome.


Maybe I will check into yoga for Tuesday!


Have a great night.


Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment