Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Time really flies by......

I can't believe how it has already been a week and I have not blogged.
My oh my how time really does fly.

I have been great with all my workouts.  I am thinking I need to change them up just a bit.  I do like change every few weeks.  It keeps it exciting and helps me stay focused.

I have decided these past couple of days that I have lost some of my fun-ness :)
I work hard at working out but really have not been playing.  Just work and working out.  So my goal this weekend is to take time to play.

I am 50 years old and life is just to short to not "stop and smell the roses!".  So that is my goal for the weekend.  To enjoy my husband and hang out with him doing the things we like to do.

So don't forget along your journey to keep your "fun-ness".  To enjoy life and all that it has to offer you.

Have a great week.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment