Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sad but happy all at the same time.

Today I took my daughter to the airport for her move to Hawaii and won't see her until Dec 27th.  That will be the longest I have ever gone without seeing her.  So my tears were flowing and have been on and off so far this morning.
This afternoon I spend the day with my son as he receives his senior ring from the Chancellor at TCU. "Go Frogs!"
So many happy good times ahead for my kids.  My step-son is getting his drivers license in Nov so stay off the roads in Tyler, TX :) lol
Monday is 8 weeks from our Buffmother Gathering in California and I am so excited to see old friends and meet those who I have only known through our Rally Room.  Michelle Berger aka Buffmother is holding this fantastic weekend for all us to get to workout and play together.
I will post my eats and workouts as I have 8 weeks to my "buffness".  My goals are Christmas in England, hopefully a competition in the Spring and St. John - US Virgin Islands at the end of May.  Followed by Hawaii in July to see my baby girl.  Along with a couple of side trips with darling hubby to San Antonio to hang out and rejuvenate ourselves next summer.
So even though tears have dropped I also have great things in my future.  I am on a journey to help you become the best you can be.  Through my blogs I have tried to show that I am human as well and may detour for a bit but then its back to business.  This is my journey and it will always be a work in progress, join me and lets make a difference - you never know who you may be inspiring.
Have a fantastic Sunday.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment