Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hi my name is Teresa and I love to eat!!!

That is my title because that is who I am. I love to eat and have a nice glass of wine at night. I love to eat when I am happy, sad, glad, mad and any other time. I am also a chip-o-holic. They are my biggest weakness to falling off my plan. That is why I had weight issues all my life. I vowed to not ever return to that 216 + lb woman that I was not once but two different times in my life. (the first time I was in 8th grade and weighed close to the 200lb mark).

This is the first time in my life that I have kept the weight off for over 4 years and I am thrilled. I am still embarking on my journey to fitness and can’t wait to see what next year might bring.

Talking to Michelle (Buffmother) today we are really going to evaluate my damage to my lower half while in California to see if it is possible to make my lower half catch up to my upper body. But no matter the decision I make, I look and feel better than I have ever felt before. That even includes when my hormones are messing with my attitude or mojo.

My goal right now is to look great for the photo shoot. I had to buy a couple of cute workout things to have my picture taken in and have been piling a bunch stuff together for other changes. I even have my makeup booked at the MAC counter in the mall by the hotel. This is going to be great and I hope we can do this every year, it is so wonderful to hang out with women who have the same goals and thoughts about fitness.

Even though I am buffing to drop a few extra pounds and flatten the tummy, I think just by my mood and energy level that I am finishing boosting, but I will push through.

I am doing supersets for the next 2 weeks.

Monday- chest, tri’s and 20 min HIIT on the bike.

Tuesday – back, shoulders, bi’s and intervals on the elliptical.

Wednesday – legs – had to workout late because I had a facial this morning and then talked to Michelle. I will from now on get up at 5am to workout just because I am so much more a morning person than afternoon. Today for legs I did plie squats and the trainer suggested I stand each foot on a aerobic bench so that I could get a good deep squat. That was tough but very effective.

Monday/Tuesday eats were right on target. Today I have been a bit scattered so I just finished cooking some quinoa and spaghetti squash. Thawed out the chicken, steak and extra lean turkey meat to have my dh cook for me.

Tomorrow is an off day from weights. Hoping to get in my HIIT after fit camp and before work.
I am off to watch the Rangers and Giants. Should be a great game.

Have a great hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment