Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Changed up my workouts a little!!!

I decided it was time to change things a little.  So this week my workouts are:
Monday - shoulders, arms
Tuesday - legs, abs
Wednesday - back
Thursday - off - have my Fit camp and work all day
Friday - legs
Saturday - run with my girlfriends and chest, arms

I need to get another cardio - hill intervals in this week as well.  Eating has been great.  For breakfast I am making a pumpkin pancake and really loving it.  So delicious and just in time for Thanksgiving. 

Trying to really push these workouts so I will look great for my photo shoot in November.  I am excited to do this and can't wait to share some pictures from it.

This week is crazy.  My hubby tore up his knee on Sunday playing soccer so not only have I been working but also running around helping him get things, doctor appointments, etc.  We are waiting to have an MRI scheduled to see what the real damage is.  Say prayers it is nothing major. 

Off to get some errands done.  Have a great Wednesday.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment