Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Great week so far!!!!

Finally some time off. I have been working out and heading straight to work for the past two days and now I finally get a bit of a break.


CD 28 Weight 147.4 Yikes. I am so ready to hit buffing hard next week. And follow it with the photo shoot diet until California.

I did go to the doctor today and I have tendonitis on the top of my left foot. So no running or calf raises and he prescribed a gel called Voltarin to use 3 x a day to relieve my foot. At least no cracks or fractures.

So this week I have been doing 3 groups of 4 exercise trying to kill it.

An example of one of my sets is:  I did these 4x each then moved on to my next group.
Low incline db press
Lying tricep ext on floor
Weighted stab ball crunches
Lateral reaching lunges with db

I was a sweaty and tired mess when I got done. I love to really push it in the gym. Makes me feel like I did accomplish a lot for the hour I am in the gym.
Eats are great so I must be retaining some water. Hands feel swollen today.

So I am meeting a girlfriend for dinner tonight and then tomorrow my dh and I are going to go see Maroon 5 in Dallas with several people from work. Off to get some chores done around the house today. Have an awesome day.  I am getting excited about my photo shoot in California mid November.  I keep thinking of things to take for the shoot.  Have an awesome day.

Hugs,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment