Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year, new me!

2011 has started off with a bang. I am busting at each workout. Focusing on each muscle as I work it. Making that muscle mind connection. Build, build and build.

Monday was legs, today was back and bi's. I was huffing and puffing and really got my heart rate going. I have kicked it up a notch in the workouts and the eats. It's amazing how much better I feel with the clean eating.

So this year is about working on building my best body ever. Last year I had some great results and I hope to continue in this fashion this year. I have lots of goals - several trips to the beach and hopefully another photoshoot. That was so fun to do this year and it really helped me push myself to look the best I can.

I hope to share my journey and dreams all along the way with each and everyone of you.
This year - next December my son will graduate from TCU and commission in the Army. My son in law will be heading to Afghanistan in April with the Marines. My daughter and son in law will get to come home in March before he deploys. I can't wait to see them. My other son is tearing up the roadways as a new driver.

I am so thankful for my health and the ability to share with everyone my journey because I am just like you. I have great days and sometimes weak days.

Let's rock 2011!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment