Friday, January 21, 2011

Life is good!

I love that saying "life is good", because it is and we need to remember that every day.
I have the most caring family and very supportive in everything I do.
Whether I am training for a marathon or just my regular workout schedule I know I can count on hubby's support and that is important to me.

I have had trouble with my weight all my life until I said no more on January 2, 2006. I will never forget that first step. I will never forget all my trials and tribulations along the way. I still have to be careful because sometimes those old tapes try to creep up and get me.
I will never return to the sad women I once was. I realize now that I must eat to live and not live to eat :)

From 5-6 days a week I will do something for my health. It can be weight training, some interval cardio or just walks with my husband and dogs.

I also keep chicken, extra lean turkey, eggs, Laura's lean beef and fish cooked up each week so I can grab and go. It is always helpful to have things easy and healthy to grab and go. Keep your veggies, fruits and healthy carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc) in the house as well.

"He who fails to plan, plans to fail"

This weekend make a plan of attack, get your kitchen stocked up and plan your week. For the ladies go to Buffmother.com and check out our 10 week Super Star Success contest. What a great way to keep you on track and help hold you accountable. It's all about the plan.

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment