Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas just flew by.....

It is a crazy time of year.  I have been gone for the last week visiting my in-laws in Morecambe, England.  I had a great time but boy does time fly by.
I am getting everything ready for the new year.  My goals for 2011.  I am working on figuring out exactly what I want for this coming year.  Is it a figure competition, another photo shoot or build muscle and live the fitness lifestyle while helping others change their bodies?
What are you goals for the New Year?
I try not to say resolutions but goals.  I think we work harder towards our goals and in the meantime we reach what might have been a resolution. 
Now that the New Year is fast approaching I must get myself back into my workout mode.  The week off was nice but I am ready to hit hard in the gym. 
We have new Bowflex weights along with so much equipment at home that even if I can't get to the gym I have no excuse not to get a workout in. 
One of my goals is to be more regular on her and hopefully I can motivate you to keep working out.
Lets finish 2010 strong!!!!   I am here with you.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment