Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Superbowl Sunday!!!

So far it is an awesome day in Arlington, Texas.  I can only hope it stays this way.
What are your plans for today?
I got my cardio done this morning so that I could enjoy my day and not have to worry about doing it later.
Right now my workouts have been great but my eating less than stellar (75%) this past week.  I am dealing with my hormones playing a role in my moods and a few other things.
So I thought over the next weeks, I will blog about whats going on. 
I am in the midst of menopause I know that some of my issues are related.
Stay tuned.  I want you to enjoy your day and I will be back here in the next couple of days as I begin my journey again to be Buff at 50.  Sixteen weeks and counting til I am a fit and buff lady on the beaches of St. John.
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment