Monday, November 22, 2010

Still a bit under the weather.

Howdy everyone! My Texas twang coming out :) 

I have been under the weather for the last few days.  I am not sure if it is allergies or just a good ole fashioned cold.  But I have been still getting my workouts in. 
Saturday was a leg day and Sunday was an off day.

So I cleaned all the bathrooms and kitchen trying to get ready for Thanksgiving. We also celebrated my step-sons 16th birthday.
This time of year is so hard when it is a short week. So today I headed out to the gym for a chest, tri, ab and HIIT workout. I am still under the weather but insist on working out. It drives my dh nuts. He thinks I should rest. Lol – who has time for that
Today I got a great chest, tri, ab and HIIT workout in.  I decided to do hills on the treddy all the way up to 12% incline.  I was tired at the end.

This is a short week and need to focus on getting everything ready for Thanksgiving.  This year we are small in numbers.  My darling daughter and her husband will not be here.  Neither will my step-son or nephew.  They will be missed.
I am very thankful for my wonderful family and enjoy every minute I have with them.

My son and I will will run the 10K Turkey Trot and then come home and get cooking.

It is amazing how people quit working out at the holidays.  This is the time to stay focused!
We must encourage each other and commit to our plan.  Michelle Berger "Buffmother" has put together an awesome challenge to "Finish Strong in 2010".  Follow her on facebook, it will help you keep those extra pounds away. 

Off to run more errands today, then work tomorrow and finish cleaning the house on Wednesday and start cooking for Turkey day. Have a great week.

Love to all,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment