Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring or bust!

I am so ready for the springtime. I have enough of this cold and ice!

I am 15 weeks and 3 days till my vacation to St. John. I am treating this time as if it were a competition I was preparing for and not just a vacation. I want to look and feel my best when we leave.

I will be blogging my journey. I do still have times that I can revert back to old habits. Having had weight issues all my life, sometimes it can be a struggle. I hope that I can encourage everyone going through their own journey to keep you strong and get the results you want.

Today was a home workout due to ice once again. I did shoulders, chest and triceps. I added in some abs and finished off with 20 min HIIT treadmill work. It was a great workout and felt good to get this body going.

One of my struggles is learning to cook good food. I get tired of chicken plain everyday :)
I have pulled out my Clean Eating cookbooks and Eat Clean magazines to find new, yummy meals.

Let's get swimsuit ready together! It is a perfect time to get started. I am hear for you. I will tell it like it is, whether it is a great week or maybe I had some struggles to overcome.

Let's get this party started!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment