Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Daylight Savings Time :)

I love this time of year.  The clocks move forward and my daylight is longer.
Makes me really happy.

Life is keeping me busy.  We are busy starting to redo our kitchen and other areas of the house.  So each night I will be busy taking wallpaper off.  This should be a bit of an upper body workout!

I am in the gym each day killing the workouts.  But have had a bit of trouble with my clean eats.  I really am good about 80% of the time but then hubby wants to go out to eat mexican food. Ugh!!!  However, he said today that he is on a new workout/eating plan and no more mexican food for awhile.  Yeah!!
I have a trip to St. John, USVI at the end of May.  Gotta get this body swimsuit ready.

I am blessed to have been featured on The Eat Clean website success stories.  That was a very cool honor.  I have always been a huge fan of Tosca Reno and have everyone of her books.  You to can be a success story.

This next week:
Mon - legs
Tue - shoulders
Wed- back, abs
Thur - arms, cardio
Fri - legs
Sat - run with my girlfriends
Sun - off day - family time

Lets get rolling for a great spring this year.
See you soon,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment