Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This week so far.

So I thought I would share my journey towards my first figure competition.
Monday was my shoulder, bicep, tricep and interval day. I had a great workout. My left shoulder was a bit twingy but I lowered the weight slightly and pushed through. It is fun to have muscles and have people question me all the time about how I have done it. My joy in life is to help others become fit and love helping them.
Even though I have been a long distance runner I am enjoying just doing 20 min HIIT intervals on the treadmill. It is over so quick!
Today was leg day. These legs of mine are pretty tough to get sore. I kill them everytime I do legs. I do get extra hungry on leg days and know my metabolism must really be firing.
Eating clean and drinking lots of water everyday to help me get this body in shape.
Stay strong.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment