Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A little bit about me.

Welcome to my blog. I am a 49 (will be 50 in July) year old mom of 3. I have been overweight on and off all my life. My first memory of my weight was when my grandmother took me to get a swimsuit and suggested I get a chubby size. I then lost weight many times only to put it back on. Then one day while surfing the internet I came across Buffmother.com. I was so intrigued by Michelle and what she had to say about hormonal timing. I contacted her and asked her to help me design a program to lose weight. At that time I was hitting around 216 on the scale give or take a few. I wouldn't weigh at that point. So my wonderful journey had begun in 2006 at age 46 and I have never looked back. I am in the best shape of my life right now.
The funny part was everyone told me I couldn't lose the weight at my age, and I set out to prove them wrong. I am loving being fit and strong. I have completed 3 marathons including qualifying and running Boston. Now I am in the process of doing my first figure competition right after my 50th birthday. So my journey and new adventure begins. I owe my new life and body to Michelle Berger and Buffmother.com. It truly gave me back my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment