Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2nd and summer is here!

Are you ready for summer?
I am. This is my favorite time of the year. I love the warmth of the sun and being outside whenever possible. The only thing I would love more would to be at the beach everyday.
I am still continuing my journey for the best shape of my life by my 50th birthday which is a little over a month away and hopefully a figure competition in August.
Have a great workout planned for today and then some much needed tasks to do around the house.
What are you doing today? Are you getting "physical"? Take care of your body it is the only one you have. So everday in June do something to make you a fit person. Take the dog for a walk, wash the car, yardwork, workout, etc. Do something to build a stronger "You".

No comments:

Post a Comment